18 November 2010

Recon. Report #1

This morning I decided to be impulsive and stopped by my local Games Workshop supplier with the intention of buying a Space Marine bike. I had decided that instead of waiting till I've saved enough for the Assault on Black Reach (AoBR) box set, or I was on holiday and could get the paper marine going again, that I would buy a Space Marine bike as my first model as they are relatively inexpensive.
Space Marine bike with twin-linked bolters

The stockist however had other ideas, as they had neither the Space Marine bike, nor the Space Marine Scout bike, which I had considered as a back-up purchase. They did have the Chaplain on a bike set though, but I didn't buy it. I plan to rather use a model of Cassius as my Chaplain, which they didn't have either. Taking the limited product range as a sign, I will save my money till the next time I take a wander past the store. They did say that a new shipment is coming in soon, so maybe I'll be able to officially start my army then.

No comments:

Post a Comment